Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Skinny Turkey Ranch Club Wraps

I found this recipe on Pinterest but I revamped it and made it even "skinnier" and in my opinion, even tastier. Try it and let me know. My kids loved eating the "green tortilla."
------------------------------------------
  • Garden Spinach and Herb Wrap
  • Deli Smoked Turkey Breast
  • Ranch Yogurt Dressing ( I looked all over the grocery store for this stuff without success so I mixed together a little plain Greek yogurt and a little bit of ranch dressing. So yummy!)
  • Turkey Bacon (baked in the oven at 400 degrees for 10 minutes)
  • Baby Spinach leaves
  • Colby Jack Cheese
  • Tomato
Spread Ranch Yogurt dressing on the center of your wrap. Add turkey, bacon, tomato, cheese, and spinach. Roll up and cut in half. Enjoy!

1 comment:

klewis said...

YUM i will definitely use this one. k lewis