Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cheez-It Crusted Chicken

This recipe is from the mind of my husband. I've got to say, he really impressed me tonight!
  • Blended Cheez-Its (we used the smoked cheddar flavored crackers)
  • 2 eggs
  • Thawed chicken breasts cut into 1-2 inch strips
  • Garlic powder
  • Seasoning Salt
  • Oil
  • 2 T. flour
In a large frying pan, begin heating about 1/2 inch of oil.  In small bowl scramble eggs. In another bowl combine Cheez-Its, flour and garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. 
Dip chicken strip into egg coating the whole thing. Then roll in Cheez-It mixture until evenly coated. Put into already hot frying pan and oil frying the chicken for a few minutes on each side until completely cooked and nicely browned.

{It was so tasty!! The chicken was nice and juicy and so flavorful not to mention a pretty easy and fast meal. Even better, my husband cooked. My kind of meal!}

No comments: